On today, you will find the following; the conclusion to my letter dated June 19, 2013; three reasons as to why I published my letter to the Internet; three Points and a question to consider about Cancer; My thoughts concerning and to Senator C. Grassley and other Congressional Members and three for your consideration and a Book Release Announcement. Shall we begin; the following two Sub-headings (Previous Filing of Complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Impersonation of Government Officials) consist of the remainder of my letter to the Washington, DC Federal Bureau of Investigation Office:
Previous Filing of Complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigation
On today, June 18, 2013, and upon filing my Complaint of Hate Crimes and Crimes against Humanity with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I hope I will not be subjected to the same response from the FBI I received possibly during 1999-2003; I was directed to the Tennessee FBI and spoke with an FBI Agent who identified himself as Andy. According to this agent, last names of agents could not be given. The problem with citizens being harassed and tortured with Electromagnetic energy for reasons unknown to the victim has occurred for many years. Agent Andy spoke with me at length and informed me that he was sending stripes (which he detailed) and were to be affixed to the window in my home through which most of the transmissions were being transmitted. Such was done; however, when no results or follow-up from him was forthcoming, I recalled the FBI only to be told they had never heard of an Agent by the name of Andy. Troubled by the turn of events and the fact that such would occur after having contacted a federal agency; the FBI, I eventually wound up talking to Adjunct General; Rodriquez at the FBI in Washington, DC. He was genuinely disturbed about the incident and vowed to get to the bottom of the situation. Upon my recalling General Rodriquez, I was informed that no such person existed within the FBI. This was a serious matter, yet the FBI never to my knowledge followed up on the impersonation of a federal agent(s) and if, somehow calls had been rerouted once the FBI was called then interception; infiltration and a number of federal crimes had taken place.
Impersonation of Government Officials
Last, but not least; I believe that impersonation of government officials are presently occurring here and now in an effort to unlawfully use this transmission. Somehow, access to my computer has been unlawfully gained by some outside my home and as I contact certain entities certain of these individuals abruptly flee. Should certain officials arrive certain surrounding apartments which house these perpetrators become occupied by families or visiting guests hanging out on the apartment balcony when neither are the norm.
Mrs. Dorothy Barron (address has been omitted)
3 Reasons why my letter to the United States FBI Washington, DC Office was published to the Internet:
Perhaps, you are asking why publish this letter to the Internet? I have done so for at least three reasons:
1) My letter stands a better chance of getting to the Washington, DC FBI Office in light of their breach of security and hopefully to bona fide FBI Officials.
2) I cannot speak of that which occurs in other states, but down in Tennessee harassment and intimidation; the use of hovering aircraft and use of this electromagnetic energy on some individuals as forms of punishment and/or torture are so rampant some individuals are petrified and feel they can do nothing except endure; keep quiet; submissive and/or go along to get along.
3) Too many within some federal agencies are failing to uphold the law; mandates under the Constitution and are even operating outside and in opposition of the law. It is past time Americans find out whether these government agencies responsible for protecting America; Americans and our rights which The Constitution of the United States guarantees are actually doing so.
Points to consider about Cancer – I will share 3 points that can be derived from Pt. 1 of my letter about Cancer and pose a question; they are as following:
- Alternative and non-invasive treatments for Cancer exists; can be effective and successful in the treatment and cure of Cancer.
- Conventional and harmful treatments consisting of mastectomies, chemotherapy and radiation with often devastating results are protected in an effort to insure that they continue and remain the norm.
- Silent and unseen remote devices are being used to prevent a citizen(s) from being cured of Cancer; the energy from these remote devices can and do counteract naturopathic and holistic treatments for Cancer and their success in an effort to prevent their being successful in the treatment of Cancer. Whether we choose to accept it or not these are acts of terrorism; treasonable acts and crimes against humanity sadly committed by Americans against other Americans.
- Were you aware that Medicare and Medicaid do not cover Alternative treatments for Cancer only Conventional treatments; where is choice in one’s method of treatment for Cancer?
My thoughts concerning and to Senator Charles Grassley and other Congressional Members and three for your consideration
That which I found most disturbing in Senator C. Grassley comments (*link to article below), was “they didn’t know” (drones were being used within the United States). Of whom did “they” consist; some or all Congressional Members? If the statement was made by Senator Grassley such poses some serious issues. Whose responsibility was it to approve and fund the operation of drones and within what parameters? Congress has the ultimate responsibility under The Constitution of the United States for the protection of America and the American people; you are ultimately responsible for the oversight of the defense and security; liberty and justice; safety; well-being and welfare of America and the American people. Sadly, not to have known is not acceptable and especially since individuals and others were well aware of such. I have been monitoring this activity since 1999, but sadly no one in Washington, DC seem concerned about or interested in the unlawful; illegal activity and breach of security of these manned/unmanned aircrafts and/ or drones (as well as a network on the ground) and their effect upon unsuspecting citizens. They are being used for much more than surveillance. I would like to leave three thoughts for Congress’ consideration:
- Perhaps, you should put aside your differences and strive to work together and with The President of the United States. Others use your division, distractions and pre-occupation to further divide; increase conflict and/or provide a smoke screen to further their own agenda(s). In the long run we all lose!
- This proves that most if not all Members of Congress are out of touch with some very important issues and the American people.
- Members of Congress; you, yourselves have cut yourselves off from the general public. Your chief of and office staff will only receive correspondence from Constituents of the state in which you represent; in my opinion, such is a big mistake.
*The following link was shared in Pt. 1 of A Letter to the Washington, DC Federal Bureau of Investigation Office by Mrs. Dorothy Barron, on last week and listed today – Congress surprised by drone use on U.S. soil? It shouldn’t be By Olivier Knox– The Ticket – Yahoo News 20 Jun 2013 http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/congress-surprised-drone-u-soil-shouldn-t-194751908.html
Book Release Announcement
Cancer; Anyone by Mrs. Dorothy Barron – To be released late Summer or early Fall of 2013
From me to you;
Mrs. Dorothy Barron, Author & Blogger
“Slinging Stones… Blog” by Mrs. Dorothy Barron http://www.dorothybarron.com
Twitter: Follow Mrs. Barron (Slinging Stones Blog) at http://twitter.com/mrsdbarron